(based on last nights episode of WakeBrothers)
So in last nights episode Phil and Bob were both trying to give advice to their younger brother Jason who was going into his first contest. Phil and Bob had a “contest” to see who have the better advice.
A lot of people are hating on Phil and the advice he gave. I don’t disagree but I don’t agree at the same time. Phil was giving great advice about winning and competing and was also pushing him so he would do his very best, and helped him wakeboard and everything that’s amazing and I would kill to have a brother like that.
Bob gave good advice about winning the crowd and having a good time which is also good. He helped him a lot as well.
I don’t like how Phil was looking down on Jason after his first run, it was his first!! He should’ve said “good job” not “you could’ve done better” if I were Jason I would’ve took both of their advice and used it.
Anywho, GREAT JOB JASON SOVEN!!!
- caroline-is-cray-cray likes this
- disfruta-es-tu-vida likes this
- pardonmyenglish likes this
- nonefunes likes this
- surf-love-fun-live likes this
- sweetswag145 reblogged this from myalpha-derekhale and added:
- skyymarie likes this
- thedeadleaveslayonthelawn reblogged this from myalpha-derekhale
- bigg-robb likes this
- myalpha-derekhale posted this